How does it work? Phases of your sprint.
Briefing & Discovery: Set-Up, Stakeholder Interviews, Observations
- initial design brief.
- review of hard facts & documents.
- top stakeholder interviews and conversations.
- success metrics definitions.
- development of communication strategy and kick-off.
- design and roll out pre-session surveys.
- where applicable focus groups/interviews.
- observation of team meetings, collaboration, and current systems.
- appreciative review of current systems, organization design, and initiatives.
- debrief results.
- overview of organization design options, people ops systems, or OD initiative types.
Co-Design & Develop: Design Sessions
- design sessions with HR/OD/People Ops team.
- run through steps: define, discover, envision, develop & design.
- understand structural pain points & opportunities through a new lens.
- explore new values & envision bold goals together.
- deep dive into a People Ops, Organization Design & Development scenario planning.
- co-create new organization designs & development prototypes and strategies.
- where applicable create new mission and vision.
- develop roadmap and OKRs.
- secure results, debrief.
Refine & Excel: Refinement, Adaptation, and Excellence
- revisit Prototype Organization Design/People Ops System/OD Initiative.
- finetune in alignment with developed scenarios.
- finetune the roadmap and develop a requisite and hurdle transformation plan.
- start pilot, monitor developments and results, and finetune.
- commit to continued excellence and broader adaptation.
Which results can you expect?
- 1-3 tailored Organization Design/People Ops/OD Initiative prototypes.
- new perspectives on structural pain points, people & biz needs.
- scenario maps, workable strategy briefs, and a clear roadmap.
- a new Organization Design/People Ops System, or OD initiative that fosters your desired results.
- improved engagement, performance, and employee well-being.
How much time must you invest?
Our sprints typically take 4-12 weeks with differing levels of engagement intensity. At the beginning of the initiative, most work takes place on our side of the playing field as we review your hard facts and observe your meetings, current people systems, and organization design. The only time that your team must make itself available outside its regular work are the design and potential excellence sessions during the respective sprints. As you will likely only go through this sprint if you want to revamp your Org Design, People Ops, or OD initiatives, not even these sessions result in additional time commitment for you. All sessions will be tailored to suit your needs and accommodate your busy schedule.