Holographic Organization Design - Structure Your Organization Like A Brain!
Holographic Organization Designs guarantee seamless information flow and outstanding change capability.
The brain has the capability to fully function for its most important purposes even if 90% of it has been removed. It consists of individual cells that each carry the same information and allows for a seamless transfer of that information to neighboring cells. All neighboring cells are thereby capable of replacing information lost by others – at all times. This flexible structure results in the capability for the brain to self-organize. It allows for survival, even at the cost of effectiveness. The primary objective of a holographic organization design is to create a business that can learn, adapt, create, and change in conjunction with rapid changes in the environment. It's internal seamless information flow guartantees innovation and outstanding results - just like the brain delivers, day-in, day-out.
The principles of an holographic organization design are:
- the business design facilitates self-organization of individual units.
- all units mirror each other and the entire organization.
- redundant connectivity regulates the information flow.
- there is simultaneous generalization and specialization in the roles.
- the organization is designed around roles.
- the organization offers an internal diversity that matches the variety of its environment.
A holographic organization design lends itself particularly to project management or consulting firms. To read the award-winning publicaton of the case-study featuring the holographic organization design implementation for one of our clients click here. Get in touch with us to discuss your case and to schedule a free meeting.