Enterprise Agility - Learning to Thrive in the Age of Vulnerability
3-Day Design & Certification Program for HR/OD Practitioners & VP/C-Level Executives -
Enterprise Agility are the practices and skills that enable a large organization to predict and swiftly adapt to unforeseen circumstances while seizing new opportunities. That makes Enterprise Agility a survival mechanism during times of hyper-VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity). Moreover, Enterprise Agility is a consistent learning and improvement process that helps a company navigate diverse challenges to ultimately excel. In this foundational design and certification workshop, HR/OD practitioners and VP/C-level executives will learn how to use agility practices and workflows to revive their business and their culture despite challenging times. Delegates will not only get a deep understanding of the foundations of Business & Enterprise Agility, but they will also be empowered to apply the learning outcomes to their own cases. The course includes 1-hr of pre- and 2 hrs of post-discussions per delegate (1:1). A certificate of completion will be issued after submission and discussion of a workable agility design that will help the delegate’s business to flourish. Contact us for additional SHRM and HRCI recertification credits.
The purpose of this workshop is to:
- empower HR/OD & VP/C-suite leaders to design thriving organizations despite VUCA.
- highlight the difference between adaptive and agile organizations.
- learn about the benefits of viewing Enterprise Agility as Identity Agility.
- understand agility from a decision-making, org design & information flow lens.
- explore agile people, culture, mindset, leadership, and collaboration features.
- uncover the underlying skills for increased resilience, future-fitness, and agility.
- provide self-assessment & reflection tools for change-readiness analysis.
- practice translating vital agility features into the reality of your own company.
- discover the chance of using your unique agility practices as a strong USP.
- co-design a tailored agility learning experience for your company.
- provide feedback, coaching, and the necessary tools for an Future U agility practice.
You will receive 2 hours of 1:1 feedback on your agility design.
SHRM & HRCI Credits
LC GLOBAL® is an approved HRCI and SHRM recertification provider. This program is valid for 26.5 credits toward the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® certification. Additionally, this program has been submitted for approval toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).