3-Day Design & Certification Program for HR/OD Practitioners & VP/C-Level Executives -
Enterprise Agility is the practices and skills that enable a large organization to predict and swiftly adapt to unforeseen circumstances while seizing new opportunities. That makes Enterprise Agility a survival mechanism during times of hyper-VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity). Moreover, Enterprise Agility is a consistent learning and advancement process that helps a company navigate diverse challenges to ultimately excel. In this foundational design and certification workshop, internal HR /OD practitioners and VP/C-level executives will learn how to use their company's unique identity features to co-design practices that bring out the best in their organization and people. Additionally, they will understand that the pathway to Enterprise Agility is Identity Agility as the sense of Who We are and What We Can Be In the Future. Instilling Identity Agility as a basis for organizational agility means learning to deal with organizational trauma and developing a dynamic sense of "Self" in your agility practices - that can then serve as an outstanding USP and brand, and energy driver.
The purpose of this workshop is to:
- empower HR/OD & VP/C-suite leaders to design thriving organizations despite VUCA.
- highlight the difference between adaptive and agile organizations.
- learn about the benefits of viewing Enterprise Agility as Identity Agility.
- understand agility from a decision-making, org design & information flow lens.
- explore agile people, culture, mindset, leadership, and collaboration features.
- uncover the underlying skills for increased resilience, future-fitness, and agility.
- provide self-assessment & reflection tools for change-readiness analysis.
- practice translating vital agility features into the reality of your own company.
- discover the chance of using your unique agility practices as a strong USP.
- co-design a tailored agility learning experience for your company.
- provide feedback, coaching, and the necessary tools for an Future U agility practice.
You will receive 2 hours of 1:1 feedback on your agility design.
SHRM & HRCI Credits
LC GLOBAL® is an approved HRCI and SHRM recertification provider. This program is valid for 26.5 credits toward the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® certification. Additionally, this program has been submitted for approval toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).