Pareto’s Law, or Principle as it is sometimes called, states that 20% of any input gives 80% of its corresponding output, and that 80% of input will only yield the remaining 20% of output. This Law shows up everywhere.
0 Comments Click here to read/write comments
Topics: Organizational Change, Change and Innovation Consulting, Organizational Excellence
For decades we have been viewing organizations as if they are absolutely predictable, machine-like systems. In a “throw a quarter in, get a soda out” mentality,
1 Comment Click here to read/write comments
Topics: Organizational Transformation, Innovation, Change Management, Change and Innovation Consulting